Click HERE to jump to the YouTube video posted at the WordWorks YouTube channel in which I discuss various topics about structured word inquiry. The four general topics are:
- SWI Workshops (reflections on recent summer workshops and updates about upcoming workshops)
- Recently published research related to SWI
- Key orthographic references supporting SWI instruction
- Key resources for teachers working with SWI (beginners and experts)
THIS DOCUMENT has further details and links to the topics described.
With so much going on in all these areas of SWI right now, I thought I'd experiment with this format to just walk people through these topics in a video and provide that point-form document that people can use to get to the parts that interest them.
The most time sensitive notices are for these two upcoming workshops:
- Sept 20-21 SWI workshop in San Diego hosted by the Dyslexia Training Institute (Flyer HERE, registration HERE)
- Sept 29 SWI workshop in Palo Alto hosted by Athena Academy (Flyer with description and registration info HERE)
It's very exciting to start the 2018-2019 school year with so much interest in SWI around the globe. It's going to be a fascinating ride.