UPDATE: Since this post,  I have created a new page on my website that incudes not only this introductory video, but also additional short videos illustrating specific features of the Word Microscope along with other resources. You can still watch the introductory vdeo below (and add comments/questions!) but for more videos and resources on this tool, click this link

Here is the text of my original Real Spellers post:

The latest version of the Word Microscope is very close to the final public version that will be for sale. That could be as soon as the end of this month, so I wanted to finally get even a rough tutorial video of using this tool up here on Real Spellers so that you can get an idea of what this tool is and how you can use it.

Here is a quick attempt at an introductory video. I will be making more about the many smaller detailed functions of this tool that Neil and I have been working on for over a decade!

{youtube}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJWVGdP7eIs&feature=share&list=UU_HuIiKoV5Nz3Sk1FO5KXsA{/youtube}

We hope you find this a useful tool. You can still download the current version for free (only for PCs at this point) from this link

If you have questions about how to use this tool, or suggestions of how to make it better -- or any comments about it, please use the comment section of this post.

Enjoy!

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet